An apology

Stalin

Comrades on this site will recall that I have made frequent comparisons between the Apartheid state of South Africa and what I refer to
as the Apartheid state of Israel.

I now realise this is a mistake, because the current state of Israel is far more vicious, vindictive and nasty than the old regime in South Africa.

Furthermore, the old regime in Pretoria had the intelligence and humanity to realise that the game was up and handed over power to the majority.

If you consider current territory occupied by Israel for 60 years, the Palestinians are a majority and if a real election was held in the "only democratic state in the middle east", then Hamas would win by a landslide and the repugnant Benjamin Netayahu and his racist, ethnic cleansing cronies would be in a jail cell, for life,
where they would enjoy a fate far better than that dished out to the thousands of women and children as a result of their war crimes.

I unreservedly apologise to the Republic of South Africa, particularly jewish citizens and members of the communist party
who made the transition possible. Sometimes their were citizens in both categories.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Further to this, I have that no doubt, that if he was living in Palestine, today, Comrade Joe Slovo would be
standing four square, shoulder to shoulder with the indigenous Palestinian people to win their freedom and human rights.

As a co-founder of the uMkhonto we Sizwe meaning, "Spear of the Nation", comrade Slovo was not afraid to make the hard choices
of armed struggle to achieve freedom.

And he won.

Palestinians currently being tortured in Israeli jails can only dream of the hard but fair punishment of Nelson Mandela and other ANC leaders.

Nelson Mandela and Joe Slovo are revered all over Africa and in most of the West

How will the current "war cabinet" be remembered in 40 years ? Not very fondly I suspect

Comrade Stalin

Comrades on this site will recall that I have made frequent comparisons between the Apartheid state of South Africa and what I refer to

I now realise this is a mistake, because the current state of Israel is far more vicious, vindictive and nasty than the old regime in South Africa.

Furthermore, the old regime in Pretoria had the intelligence and humanity to realise that the game was up and handed over power to the majority.

If you consider current territory occupied by Israel for 60 years, the Palestinians are a majority and if a real election was held in the "only democratic state in the middle east", then Hamas would win by a landslide and the repugnant Benjamin Netayahu and his racist, ethnic cleansing cronies would be in a jail cell, for life,
where they would enjoy a fate far better than that dished out to the thousands of women and children as a result of their war crimes.

I unreservedly apologise to the Republic of South Africa, particularly jewish citizens and members of the communist party
who made the transition possible. Sometimes their were citizens in both categories.

Comrade Stalin
Morons around the world cannot understand why young Israelis would go to war against the murderers who butchered their family members in cold blood without mercy.

Comrade Stalin
I think you'll find the Jews have been there for 3000 years.

Werbung:
or young Palestinians

Comrade Stalin
Young Palestinians murdering innocent Jews to please their false god and deluded people are like Germans murdering Jews to please their Nazi government and its jack-booted soldiers.

Back