Amusing polls come out.

Andy

Obama's job approval has slipped to 63%, and his disapproval rating has doubled from 12% to 24%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116026/Assessing-Obama-Job-Approval-One-Month-Mark.aspx

Now that's fine, no big deal. The point here isn't that OBAMA IS AWFUL AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT NOW! That isn't my point.

Note this New York Times / CBS poll...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/24/us/politics/24poll.html?_r=1&hp

President Obama is benefiting from remarkably high levels of optimism and confidence among Americans about his leadership, providing him with substantial political clout as he confronts the nation’s economic challenges and opposition from nearly all Republicans in Congress, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

Man, you can't trust the mass media for nothing. Only CBS and the New York Times, can take a look at dropping approval and rising disapproval, and suggest it means there's broad support for his stealfromus package.

This is what's known as "media bias".

Werbung:
Face it, anytime you have a job approval above 60% you're doing quite well. You should know that..... The media is stating the facts.

BTW, what was your hero's job approval rating when he left office?

I guarantee you that approval rating will drop well below 63% and at this rate, in a couple of weeks.

All the people on the fence that voted for this fraud are starting to realize they voted for a Marxist, and they aren't happy.

I guarantee you that approval rating will drop well below 63% and at this rate, in a couple of weeks.

All the people on the fence that voted for this fraud are starting to realize they voted for a Marxist, and they aren't happy.

Yeah sure, you're one of those type that kept predicting Obama's downfall throughout the election season...and check where you're at now, looking at Obama as president with a Democratic Congress to back him up. The GOP is so irrelevant it's humorous.

Werbung:
Yeah sure, you're one of those type that kept predicting Obama's downfall throughout the election season...and check where you're at now, looking at Obama as president with a Democratic Congress to back him up. The GOP is so irrelevant it's humorous.

Funny, I remember liberal idiots saying the exact same thing back in 1992... funny how that worked out. Pride before a fall.

Back