Amazing....Kevin McCarthy Stepped Aside For Spanky Trump's Kamikazes!!!!

Phoenix68

"Until Wednesday, the Louisiana Republican was relatively unknown outside of Capitol Hill, having only joined Congress in 2017. But after the historic ouster of Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., as speaker and the failure of three other GOP members to clinch the House’s top job, Johnson — who has been called an architect” of the effort to overturn the 2020 election — is suddenly second in line to the presidency."
I'd say most people have gotten a little tired o' the whole "Great"-hustle...and, the direction it's taking.
The remnants of the Republican Party are perfect examples of my disgust for "conservatives"....those folks who are continually looking for more convenient routes AROUND each and every issue!

Werbung:
"Until Wednesday, the Louisiana Republican was relatively unknown outside of Capitol Hill, having only joined Congress in 2017. But after the historic ouster of Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., as speaker and the failure of three other GOP members to clinch the House’s top job, Johnson — who has been called an architect” of the effort to overturn the 2020 election — is suddenly second in line to the presidency."
I'd say most people have gotten a little tired o' the whole "Great"-hustle...and, the direction it's taking.
The remnants of the Republican Party are perfect examples of my disgust for "conservatives"....those folks who are continually looking for more convenient routes AROUND each and every issue!
Thank God for the appointment of Mike Johnson.

Werbung:
Back