Am I a Christian ?

Ace29

Am I a Christian ?
No I'm not a Christian, the Scientific, natural processes created the earth and everything on, and in it and over it.
God had no place in it, because he (how do we know its not a she?) didn't create it.

Here's what I have against the Inner cities in America.

First of all, they are the hell holes that they are, in fact because of Christianity.
They were taught never to do for themselves, never become wealthy, never become anything, never question anything, never seek man, never value man, never trust man, never value themselves.

Anybody who claims that money is the root of all evil... is a pretty good jackass to stay away from, because he's a retard.
If you take his advice, you'll be tired, hungry and poor and homeless.
Which is exactly why the inner cities in America have as much poverty as they have.

And you'll become Most likely, just like he is, and he's the way he is... because he never does for himself, never becomes wealthy, never becomes anything, never questions anything, doesn't seek man, doesn't value man, doesn't trust man, and doesn't value or respect himself.

He gave himself, his life, and his fate.... to a myth.

That's the reality.

And when he finds out that its a myth... and he starts going hungry, and homeless... he needs excuses from outside of that bible that he used to brainwash himself.

Excuses like Its all the fault of the rich.. the rich did it to me... God works in Mysterious ways... God wants me poor, God wants this, and God wants that.

And those defense mechanisms turn into crime... anybody who has anything (whatsoever) becomes a target, because he still needs to survive.

So actually... my problem with Big City America... is in reality, a Problem with Religious America.

Werbung:
I think the issue is more about people misinterpreting the Bible. There is no where in the Bible that says that you have to be poor. It does say that the poor will be blessed, but it does not say that you have to be poor. I really feel like you are going off of what you have heard, and not what the Bible actually says. But good luck with that because your entitled to your opinion.

I think the issue is more about people misinterpreting the Bible. There is no where in the Bible that says that you have to be poor. It does say that the poor will be blessed, but it does not say that you have to be poor. I really feel like you are going off of what you have heard, and not what the Bible actually says. But good luck with that because your entitled to your opinion.
Happens a lot. Few read it fewer still read with comprehension. The beauty of it is how all the parts mesh and flow.
You have to read it all to see this. Realistic you have to read it multiple times much as it helps with any involved narrative.

Am I a Christian ?
No I'm not a Christian, the Scientific, natural processes created the earth and everything on, and in it and over it.
God had no place in it, because he (how do we know its not a she?) didn't create it.

Here's what I have against the Inner cities in America.

First of all, they are the hell holes that they are, in fact because of Christianity.
They were taught never to do for themselves, never become wealthy, never become anything, never question anything, never seek man, never value man, never trust man, never value themselves.

Anybody who claims that money is the root of all evil... is a pretty good jackass to stay away from, because he's a retard.
If you take his advice, you'll be tired, hungry and poor and homeless.
Which is exactly why the inner cities in America have as much poverty as they have.

And you'll become Most likely, just like he is, and he's the way he is... because he never does for himself, never becomes wealthy, never becomes anything, never questions anything, doesn't seek man, doesn't value man, doesn't trust man, and doesn't value or respect himself.

He gave himself, his life, and his fate.... to a myth.

That's the reality.

And when he finds out that its a myth... and he starts going hungry, and homeless... he needs excuses from outside of that bible that he used to brainwash himself.

Excuses like Its all the fault of the rich.. the rich did it to me... God works in Mysterious ways... God wants me poor, God wants this, and God wants that.

And those defense mechanisms turn into crime... anybody who has anything (whatsoever) becomes a target, because he still needs to survive.

So actually... my problem with Big City America... is in reality, a Problem with Religious America.

Nah. Your problem is within yourself when you try to compare evil with good, and then say that the good created the evil. One could not know evil if it were not for good, that is true. However, to say that truth, as another example, created the lie is shear foolishness.

Happens a lot. Few read it fewer still read with comprehension. The beauty of it is how all the parts mesh and flow.
You have to read it all to see this. Realistic you have to read it multiple times much as it helps with any involved narrative.
and without thinking to hard about how often if contradicts itself. and ignore the horrible actions of God and the things it justified.

Ace29, the problems with inner city America is government, not religious interference. For decades, the Democratic party has ruled in the ghettos. It has convinced the people that they are victims, unable to make it on their own. It has provided handout after handout, which has driven the cost of rent, food, electricity and "free education" skyward! In the southern states, where we 'still cling to our guns and religion," the problems are not nearly as bad. As far as your tying that rant to Christianity, I fail to see any logical thinking process.

Ace29, the problems with inner city America is government, not religious interference. For decades, the Democratic party has ruled in the ghettos. It has convinced the people that they are victims, unable to make it on their own. It has provided handout after handout, which has driven the cost of rent, food, electricity and "free education" skyward! In the southern states, where we 'still cling to our guns and religion," the problems are not nearly as bad. As far as your tying that rant to Christianity, I fail to see any logical thinking process.
LBJ knew what he was doing and he may have low balled the hundred years.

If you won't read the bible at least watch the movie to get the jist.

I have the gist, killed all of mankind and animals outside of fish ( even most of them would have died due to change in salinity and temps of water. Because god was pissed off. Then it was followed by lots of inbreeding.

that is of course if you believe Animals from north/south America, Australia's , and such all swam accross a ocean to fit in a boat that could never fit them all..because a all powerful god could not think of any other way to deal with his issues.

And please tell me a good reason why anyone at any time should be killed for working on a sunday.

please tell me why God was good with slavery

Oddly God was for abortion, just not in the case of a woman having the choice...the man could make her have one. (numbers)though understandable since if you killed a woman in combat, the husband was to kill you. But if you killed the not worth as much fetus...that was a fine. ( yep fetus life not the same as a human life)

A god that says, hey look at that city of Jerico...go ahead and kill every man woman and child in it. ( yep even the kids must have just been evil kids)

sounds like a sociopath with major issues...

Slavery holds no ownership of one's soul. It's your soul that God is concerned with, not the constructs of man.

You might recall from your science class that the land masses were once joined then started separating to their current configuration. And they may not be done, stay tuned for a few eons or so and see what happens.

So since evolution can morph a fish into a bird over time, is it impossible that the nature of genetics could evolve ? That first whatever sort of critter had to self reproduce or wait for sweetie pie to Bob up out of the primordial ooze. Perhaps Noah's DNA was simpler in nature gIvins fewer things to interact with that causes problems.
Open your mind a bit p, just cutting and pasting gotchas is too simple.

Slavery holds no ownership of one's soul. It's your soul that God is concerned with, not the constructs of man.

You might recall from your science class that the land masses were once joined then started separating to their current configuration. And they may not be done, stay tuned for a few eons or so and see what happens.

So since evolution can morph a fish into a bird over time, is it impossible that the nature of genetics could evolve ? That first whatever sort of critter had to self reproduce or wait for sweetie pie to Bob up out of the primordial ooze. Perhaps Noah's DNA was simpler in nature gIvins fewer things to interact with that causes problems.
Open your mind a bit p, just cutting and pasting gotchas is too simple.

yes they where, but not in the time of Noah , maybe you need a science class.

Werbung:
Back