All white basketball league forming...

Popeye

This kind of thing could only happen in a racist country...you know who you are.

Must be a teabagger idea..

A whites-only basketball league aims to launch in twelve cities this summer, according to a report in the Augusta Chronicle. The All-American Basketball Alliance would also ban players born outside the United States.

The league's commissioner, Don "Moose" Lewis, claims that he doesn't "hate anyone of color. But people of white, American-born citizens are in the minority now." Thus, he says, the All-American Basketball Alliance would be "a league for white players to play fundamental basketball, which they like."

The report includes additional shocking quotes from the commissioner:

Lewis said he wants to emphasize fundamental basketball instead of "street-ball" played by "people of color." ...

"Would you want to go to the game and worry about a player flipping you off or attacking you in the stands or grabbing their crotch?" he said. "That's the culture today, and in a free country we should have the right to move ourselves in a better direction."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/20/whites-only-basketball-le_n_429281.html

Werbung:
This kind of thing could only happen in a racist country...you know who you are.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/20/whites-only-basketball-le_n_429281.html

I was going to ask WTH have you been these many days...you've been missed around here. But it would appear that after reading something of this mindset you've been busy digging your 'SAFE ZONE' and getting ready for 'ARMAGEDDON' :D

All due to the 'TEA BAGGERS/TEA PARTY{whatever they call themselves}RIGHT WINGED NUT JOBS' taking over it would appear that the common sense fair-minded human has little hope of surviving the holocaust :eek:

I didn't realize they we're any good white Basketball players here in the states as of late? I mean I can think of some back in the day but lately most of the good white basketball players come from places like Europe or South America. Also this organization does realize that basketball is a world wide sport and that most players who play now a days aren't necessarily Black so to speak. So yeah I wish this league the best of luck especially trying to sell out these games in the cities of America. If you ask me it's just someone trying to raise a stink and cause some unnecessary hate and discontent. It won't last long. I wouldn't worry about it.

There are plenty of good white players.

Now with the revelations about Gilbert Areanas, I'm concerned about getting shot by a player. But I would never pay money to see an NBA game so I'm not that worried.

picture.php

Was the black congressional caucus created by the Black Panthers?

Was the Latino caucus created by La Raza (The Race)?

Once again a Progressive asserts that: Only whites have the capacity to be racist by excluding individuals of another race; the actions of a small minority of stupid white people are an indictment on all white people; America is a "racist" nation for allowing people to have the freedom to make complete idiots of themselves.

As for this guy and his team, they would get crushed by a real basketball team, one that chooses its players based on their skill and not their skin.

It's a shame that the same people who scream racist at anything "all White" see absolutely nothing racist about organizations that are all Black or all Latino... They scream racist at organizations that benefit whites by discriminating based on color but they support affirmative action, which benefits non-whites by discriminating based on color.

How many Progressives suffer from Cognitive Dissonance?

Sounds silly if true and would be challenged.

But then La Raza is a despicable organization and the Black Congressional Congress is
also a racist organization, both supported by taxpayers in one way or another.

The Black Congressional Congress made a contribution to the housing meltdown
in the US.

People need to understand the more important facts in life!

Sounds silly if true and would be challenged.

But then La Raza is a despicable organization and the Black Congressional Congress is
also a racist organization, both supported by taxpayers in one way or another.

The Black Congressional Congress made a contribution to the housing meltdown
in the US.

People need to understand the more important facts in life!

challenged for what ?

Hooters can decide to only hire attractive girls, whats the issue ?

As I understand it as well, the Congressional Black Caucus excluded a white member of Congress who asked to join because he represented a majority black district.

I just want to chime in that I think a basketball league with a height limit of 5'10 would be pretty fun to watch. Regardless of race.

Werbung:
I just want to chime in that I think a basketball league with a height limit of 5'10 would be pretty fun to watch. Regardless of race.

PLUS!!! NO REBOUNDING , NO SCORE KEEPING, RIGHT BUNZ??
we do not play to win, winning is so "right wing", one team beating anothers score will cause emotional problems for the loser, making him/her to feel inferior!! I could go on and on BUT I have heard it all from leftist parents for years. America's leftist today are training grounds for early "depends" users!

Back