Al Qaida is US puppet

Pop your uniform on, get out to the war zone.

We will slap you on the back tell you you are a hero.

If you get killed that is fine with us but if you come back and your PTSD sends you down the road of alcholism and homelessness don't come crying to us you loser. You are no use to us then.

Now, jog on sucker er er I mean soldier.

Werbung:
Pop your uniform on, get out to the war zone.

We will slap you on the back tell you you are a hero.

If you get killed that is fine with us but if you come back and your PTSD sends you down the road of alcholism and homelessness don't come crying to us you loser. You are no use to us then.

Now, jog on sucker er er I mean soldier.

Does that mean you won't except my offer to deport yourself? :(

That makes no sense. You know Beck is not a birther, that he thinks they are idiots, yet you say birthers are Glenn Beck types...

Yes, because beck still rants and raves and crying about Obama and Marxism and all that other bull...Just because he is not a birther..does not mean he does not have the same mindset...just like how a 911 conspiracy person does not have to be a birther...but its the same mindset.

You guys don't want to believe that your emperor is wearing no clothes.

Cos it might screw up your ludicrous superiority complex.

Now, pop your uniform on and go and die for some oil. There's a good sucker

I will just say it, yes I am Superior to it...because unlike you I have a clue what i am talking about...not rehashing old internet legends as if they where facts.

Pocketfullofsh...

You have not explained how tower 7 came down due to fire.

No steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire anywhere in the world before and if it were possible the whole of the world's insurance companies would have to reinsure every steel framed building.

Now go on, explain that.

Then get your uniform on and go and die for your great nation suckoldier.

No, you win.

The US Government allowed a hijacked airliner go off course for a long time heading towards NYC and allowed it to slam into a tower block and did nothing to stop it.

Then they did it again.

If you don't think that is very very weird you are very very weird.

Now, pay up some more tax dollars for weapons ad get that uniform on suckoldier

Yes, because beck still rants and raves and crying about Obama and Marxism.
You are attacking the messanger to dismiss the message. I don't think you could take on Beck by dealing with all the facts, only by attacking Beck soundbites, and quotes out of context, that have been carefully crafted by Media Matters to fit the left wing propoganda.

Just because he is not a birther..does not mean he does not have the same mindset...just like how a 911 conspiracy person does not have to be a birther...but its the same mindset.

So then it would be fair for me to say that you have the same mindset as the 9/11 truthers and the Birthers? If not, then in what way is your mindset different from theirs? You certainly don't mind cherry picking facts to fit your conclusion.

You are attacking the messanger to dismiss the message. I don't think you could take on Beck by dealing with all the facts, only by attacking Beck soundbites, and quotes out of context, that have been carefully crafted by Media Matters to fit the left wing propoganda.

So then it would be fair for me to say that you have the same mindset as the 9/11 truthers and the Birthers? If not, then in what way is your mindset different from theirs? You certainly don't mind cherry picking facts to fit your conclusion.

Yes. Beck is sounding the alarm that the progressives are destroying our nation. He uses their own words and actions to show us what their intentions are.

And, the left hates him for it.

yea its all me, its not that you have beck running around yelling Stalin and saying Obama has a Deep hatred of white People....its me...silly me/

The dude is off his rocker, sorry...You would think the crying would be a hint...that or that he was a fake

This has turned into endless drivel.

GenSeneca is rambling about the definition of everyone's manner of speaking.

Pocketfullofshells is throwing out media references.

Gipper is saying that anyone who dissagrees with him hates america.

Rationalist is repeating the same thing over and over.

I will ask a question to get the thread started again. If there was a 9-11, do you think it was worth destroying an entire country over? It is realy just two destroyed buildings.

Werbung:
Al Qaida, from begining, is a tool of CIA. At first, it was used as mujaheddin to deal with Soviet Union. Then, it was used to deal with American people (911) to justify war in Mid-east. And now, it is used to provoke the conflict between Iraqis (Sunni and Shiite). Even Sunni Muslim realized Al Qaida is their enemy, how couldn't you?

Young Pakistanis: Bin Laden Is A CIA Creation

Steve Watson
Tuesday, Dec 4, 2007

An ABC news piece that ran yesterday morning attracted attention after four Pakistanis who were being interviewed about the attitudes and life of young people in Pakistan declared Osama Bin Laden to be a creation of western intelligence and stressed that Islamic extremist attitudes towards the west were virtually non existent in their country before 9/11.

ABC have since pulled the video footage from their website, but an industrious prisonplanet forum member grabbed the footage and uploaded it to youtube.
Video--
<http://infowars.net/articles/december2007/041207Laden.htm>

Back