Aggression against Russian citizens will be considered attack against Russia

GBF an , I am not attacking you . You are welcome to post here. Just saying we should drone Putin makes no sense. Putin does not want enemies on his borders any more the USA did. That why there are 40,000 Russian troops.
But the USA had to learn to accept Cuba on its border I suspect Russia will learn to accept EU and Nato on its border eventually
Its called sarcasim, I would never want to Drone Putin...unless we could do it and have no one know....Its better to Poison him with Plutonium like he does with Journalists

Werbung:
If Cuba was no threat why did the USA try to invade it three times?
Ukraine on its own might not be a threat but Russia is surrended by other countries .like Estonia and Poland. If Ukraine join the EU or NATO , Russia would be encircled.

If Cuba was no threat why did the USA try to invade it three times?
Ukraine on its own might not be a threat but Russia is surrended by other countries .like Estonia and Poland. If Ukraine join the EU or NATO , Russia would be encircled.

Reckon they better get their shit together, then ... and accept reality.

You don't actually believe that having NATO in the Ukraine changes anything, do you ... when you consider it's within about 35 minutes flying time (or 6 minutes missile time) right now.

It's western border would be primarily leveraged against western-supported countries, but that hardly constitutes "Surrounded" ... the reality is really quite different. Controlling Ukraine gives Russia a directly controlled pathway into eastern and central Europe. That extends their military threat significantly.

Werbung:
I agree that Ukraine would be a small part of the circle. But Russia has to start somewhere in lessening the danger. At least thy have Crimea.

Water whether fears are logical or not they do exist.

Back