Aggression against Russian citizens will be considered attack against Russia

Jim415

The Federation Council that previously unanimously approved the president's right to deploy Russian troops on the territory of Ukraine to defend the Russian-speaking people believes that one should send a powerful peacemaking group to the south-east of Ukraine. Russian senators believe that all parties - the EU, U.S., Kiev and the south-east of Ukraine should come to an adequate agreement.

Otherwise, the standoff on the eve of the presidential vote in Ukraine, which the Donetsk region decided to ignore, will result in more bloodshed

http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/25-04-2014/127447-russia_ukraine-0/

Werbung:
The Federation Council that previously unanimously approved the president's right to deploy Russian troops on the territory of Ukraine to defend the Russian-speaking people believes that one should send a powerful peacemaking group to the south-east of Ukraine. Russian senators believe that all parties - the EU, U.S., Kiev and the south-east of Ukraine should come to an adequate agreement.

Otherwise, the standoff on the eve of the presidential vote in Ukraine, which the Donetsk region decided to ignore, will result in more bloodshed

http://english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/25-04-2014/127447-russia_ukraine-0/

Damn - we have a lot of Russian-speaking people here locally .... does that mean he has the right to attack us??

A drone will do more harm to peace. Let Ukraine and the Russian speaking settlers work it out. Western intervention will make it worst.

A drone will do more harm to peace. Let Ukraine and the Russian speaking settlers work it out. Western intervention will make it worst.
Why don't you and I sit down and talk this thing out?

I mean ... those 40,000 Russian troops sitting right here don't mean a thing ... neither does the infiltration of agitators.

It's just you and me ... and, clearly, if you tell me you don't want me here, I'll happily leave.

Give me a break .....

GBF an , I am not attacking you . You are welcome to post here. Just saying we should drone Putin makes no sense. Putin does not want enemies on his borders any more the USA did. That why there are 40,000 Russian troops.
But the USA had to learn to accept Cuba on its border I suspect Russia will learn to accept EU and Nato on its border eventually

Werbung:
GBF an , I am not attacking you . You are welcome to post here. Just saying we should drone Putin makes no sense. Putin does not want enemies on his borders any more the USA did. That why there are 40,000 Russian troops.
But the USA had to learn to accept Cuba on its border I suspect Russia will learn to accept EU and Nato on its border eventually
Obviously, you missed the sarcasm in my post .... I didn't consider you attacking me. I was speaking in the Ukrainian voice. You claim they should come to the table, and discuss their differences. Yet, one of them as invaded the other ... has committed acts of aggression against them ... and even now, encourages and supports insurgent uprisings.

If I came into your house, shot your dog, and raped your wife, would you be willing to sit down with me and discuss a peaceful resolution?

You aren't seriously proposing that the Ukraine Republic represented a threat to Russia, are you? PLEASE don't try to tell me that Russia's incursion into the Ukraine was a defensive maneuver.

To compare the presence of Cuba on the border of the US to a Russian army amassed on the Ukrainian border is .. simply .. laughable. Cuba represents no threat to us ... they are no more than a pimple on our ass. An army that is better armed, larger, better supported logistically, and mobilized more than the Ukrainian army, on the other hand .... now THAT represents a serious and credible threat.

Back