Again the GOP Deligates didnt nominate the right man

Werbung:
If Sarah Palin does not anounce her candidacy for president representing the Tea Party im going have to go for Obama.

I don't know how you get from Sarah Palin to Obama. Oh, and just so you know, Sarah Palin is a woman. You know those creatures. the ones you think are too stupid to have the vote.

Well i say give her a chance. Obama blew his chance to help future blacks becoming president. Did any of you ever follow that Jackie Robinson story? Jackie Robinson was the first pro sports black athlete. When the Dodgers gave him a chance Branch Ricky told Jackie whats at stake here. He say to Jackie,,You must work harder than any other white ballplayers. You must simply be the best than anyone here. It could open doors for future pro black ballplayers. And today theres black athletes dominating in everysport. What if Jackie sucked,Baseball,Basketball and Football might be still all white athletes now. Why you think there was never a female pro athlete in the NBA,NFL or even Baseball? cause they simply cant play with guys. There was a girl who tried out for the L.A Lakers SHE WAS CUT!! and even a girl tried out for the N.J Devils SHE WAS CUT! There was a girl who was in the Minor Leagues and she didnt last long she didnt get out of A BALL And then America elected a first black president. OBAMA ****** UP! Thats the first and the Last black president America will ever see. So give a Woman a chance,,If Sarah Palin **** up like Obama did then there will never be women elected in high office again.

Robinson was white??? That's MAJOR news to me.

Was Branch Ricky's English truly THAT bad?

No Hes Black,,But he worked hard and succeeded. What im trying to day is give Sarah Palin a chance. She doesnt become the next great president like Reagan and JFK combined there will never be another woman president. Just like if we ever get another Black candidate we'll say Yeah right remember the last one we had?

I don't know how you get from Sarah Palin to Obama. Oh, and just so you know, Sarah Palin is a woman. You know those creatures. the ones you think are too stupid to have the vote.

Steve has been having trouble lately sorting out if he's a skinhead, liberal, tea partier or Orioles fan.

Dog,,, Im a tea party guy. Im out gonna change America with Tea Party followers

by voting for Obama, yeah I got the memo...

by the way here's what your boy Noot thinks of the tea party

Gingrich’s dismissal of the Tea Party as an irrelevant and hot-headed faction of the establishment Republican party arrives around the same time as Karl Rove’s preposterous claim that Libertarians and “Ron Paulites” decided to take over the movement. In fact, the Tea Party (orginally the Boston Tea Party) was founded in 2006 by a group of Libertarians and was subsequently infiltrated and hijacked by establishment Republicans, the exact opposite of what the weasel and war criminal Karl Rove claimed.

Steverino--
How much is the DNC paying the couch-potato "hidden" mole-lefties to invade the internet this election season?

Do the checks come directly from Soros?
At least--for God's sake--try to hide the obviousness--indeed--the obviousity--of your true self--somewhat better. This sad display,, is below you,,

The fact is Millionares need to pay their fair share. Why should little guys like me pay more?

Why didn't your man, when he had both the House and Senate, vote to change the tax laws to make the rich pay 75% of their income in taxes?

Werbung:
Cause Bush was an RICH OIL MAN! Just like J.R Ewing.
50275_39776111911_3479_n.jpg
2008-Bush-sings-goodbye.jpg

Both are first class asses

Back