Aftermath of the June 6th Democrat elections.

Zanna

As it seems Clinton has won the majority of delegates in the most recent rounds of elections, there are many who have nominated her the winner of these preliminary elections, and some of them have done so from the start.

However as it seems, Sanders is still not backing down...
Despite some speculation that he'd drop out of the race Tuesday night, Sanders said at a speech in California that he'd "continue the fight in the last primary in Washington, DC," next week.

"I am pretty good in arithmetic, and I know that the fight in front of us is a very, very steep fight," Sanders said. "But we will continue to fight for every vote and every delegate we can get."

I've read one article from NYtimes effectively flaming Sanders for not immediately dropping out of the race after Tuesday's results, thus prolonging the race even more. I'll admit they make some good points, but the overall feel of the article reads like "flaming".

Personally I don't see how dragging the race will hurt anyone other than Sanders at this point. He's the one 6mil in debt, whereas Clinton receives torrents of money for her campaign. If she wins Washington DC as well that will only solidify her position as the Democrat candidate for presidency.

Werbung:
The guy has done an amazing thing.
There's only a week left ? Why quit ?

Hrc is an indictment from being anathema to the supers.

It ain't over til November.

Werbung:
I find it surprising that there are Democrats who still want Hillary to be their presidential candidate even though it's quite obvious she won't beat Trump? If Sanders had won California it would have probably convinced super delegates to switch as sides as the people no longer like Clinton.

Apparently though Dems are trying to assure themselves that they haven't screwed up:

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-green-hillary-clinton-will-win-20160606-snap-story.html
With national polls unexpectedly tight, Democrats are worried that an erratic bully — who exploits racial anxiety and rubs his fingers in the wounded psyche of the white working class — might actually win the presidency. Because no one like Donald Trump has previously secured a major party nomination, predictions are difficult.

Lets wait and see how wrong the predictions are.

Back