A new U.S Civil war? It could happen

steveox

New Civil War? 29% of Mississippi voters would back Confederates

Long live the confederacy, at least for some Republicans in Mississippi.

A new Public Policy Poll shows that if there was another Civil War between the Union and Confederacy, 37 percent of Republicans who voted in the Missouri primary runoff between incumbent Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) and state Sen. Chris McDaniel (R) would support the Confederate States of America.

Overall, 29 percent of the Mississippi voters polled said they'd support the Confederate side, while 16 percent said they'd support a move to secede from the United States.

http://politics.suntimes.com/articl...s-would-back-confederates/tue-07152014-1127am

Where do i sign up?

Werbung:
The interesting thing is more than 30 states have signed secession petitions including Colorado and Maryland.

So much for the original 13 southern states and a Mason-Dixon line. What this shows is that many states are fed up with an ever encroaching federal government that is once again violating the US Constitution!

who the hell would fight to keep Mississippi though? That dump of a state still is living in the 1800's
29% Pocket! You just know the other 71% simply lied about it... Right Pockets? That's what those evil Repressives do... they lie! Get 'em! Tell those meany racist republicans and conservatives how racisty they are! :LOL:

That is the purpose of such a "news" story... to reinforce the Leftist stereotype of all Republicans as being racist and wanting to own slaves. At least pocket is cool enough to not lump everyone who disagrees with him into a single category of racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, right wingers. I've always been one of the long hair, plastic banana, good time rock and roll types myself... At least my uncle Rush thinks so. :)

29% Pocket! You just know the other 71% simply lied about it... Right Pockets? That's what those evil Repressives do... they lie! Get 'em! Tell those meany racist republicans and conservatives how racisty they are! :LOL:

That is the purpose of such a "news" story... to reinforce the Leftist stereotype of all Republicans as being racist and wanting to own slaves. At least pocket is cool enough to not lump everyone who disagrees with him into a single category of racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, right wingers. I've always been one of the long hair, plastic banana, good time rock and roll types myself... At least my uncle Rush thinks so. :)

nothing you just said takes away from the fact its a worthless state that I could care less if left. Would save me some tax money to. in a poll 46% of the Republicans in that worthless state still want interracial marriage outlawed.

nothing you just said takes away from the fact its a worthless state that I could care less if left. Would save me some tax money to. in a poll 46% of the Republicans in that worthless state still want interracial marriage outlawed.
And what was the % among dems ?
And do you recall why ?
You may be surprized to learn they have quite a lot of mixed marriages.and along with that experience as to the realities associated with it.
Probably shouldnt be reason enough for legal action but its easy to see why they want to minimize pain and hurt especially for the kids.

And what was the % among dems ?
And do you recall why ?
You may be surprized to learn they have quite a lot of mixed marriages.and along with that experience as to the realities associated with it.
Probably shouldnt be reason enough for legal action but its easy to see why they want to minimize pain and hurt especially for the kids.
the hurt and pain caused by others being bigoted assholes...so ban them from being happy because red neck in the dark ages still want to to string up a black guy if they can. And I have no idea what the number was for Dems,but willing to bet far far lower...and even it was equal that just means more of that state is a shithole that should be sunk into the ocean

the hurt and pain caused by others being bigoted assholes...so ban them from being happy because red neck in the dark ages still want to to string up a black guy if they can. And I have no idea what the number was for Dems,but willing to bet far far lower...and even it was equal that just means more of that state is a shithole that should be sunk into the ocean
Yes it was a significant %of dems but typical if you to ignore that. And the whole point is that they see their friends,relations etc NOT happy.
So whats the divirce rate like forixed v unmixed ? Is there data to support their concern ?
Its a tricky thing trying to impose your sensabilities on a population you know nothing about. I trust them to sort out whar works best for them. You simply deem them worthless.
So lily white minnesota guy sees heavy black mississippee worthless. Wheres the racisim again ?

Yes it was a significant %of dems but typical if you to ignore that. And the whole point is that they see their friends,relations etc NOT happy.
So whats the divirce rate like forixed v unmixed ? Is there data to support their concern ?
Its a tricky thing trying to impose your sensabilities on a population you know nothing about. I trust them to sort out whar works best for them. You simply deem them worthless.
So lily white minnesota guy sees heavy black mississippee worthless. Wheres the racisim again ?

you should come to north Minneapolis and , you can play find the white guy.I was a Minority being white my first 7 years of school, majority of my freinds asian. You when you think of MN white, your thinking idiots who Elect Bachman to office. Burbs and North ...by the way Fargo is not MN.
Why don't you back your shit up and post a poll showing the dems veiw? All it will do is prove yep the state is a wastland.
And you want numbers to show if interracial marriage divorce more? why who the hell cares? No one is forcing you to do it. Guess what inter faith marriages are harder to, Im in one, we deal with shit from bigioted assholes...we don't say well we should not be able to get married because they are idiots. But tell me what is that magic percent that end in divorce of any group that you think means we should ban then from getting married?
By the way I will go tell my mixed races freinds there marriage is shit because you and some redneck pricks don't agree.

And please go bitch about Freedom and the constitution while you do it.

you should come to north Minneapolis and , you can play find the white guy.I was a Minority being white my first 7 years of school, majority of my freinds asian. You when you think of MN white, your thinking idiots who Elect Bachman to office. Burbs and North ...by the way Fargo is not MN.
Why don't you back your shit up and post a poll showing the dems veiw? All it will do is prove yep the state is a wastland.
And you want numbers to show if interracial marriage divorce more? why who the hell cares? No one is forcing you to do it. Guess what inter faith marriages are harder to, Im in one, we deal with shit from bigioted assholes...we don't say well we should not be able to get married because they are idiots. But tell me what is that magic percent that end in divorce of any group that you think means we should ban then from getting married?
By the way I will go tell my mixed races freinds there marriage is shit because you and some redneck pricks don't agree.

And please go bitch about Freedom and the constitution while you do it.
Post your poll and you will see.it.
Yes Minn is all the way up to 5% black now from 2% around the turn of the century (2000). Practically Africa.
You really represent the left well by ignoring what actual people know when it doesnt jibe with the mantra. You ought to try leaving the blinders off sometime. Its an intetesting world out there.

Werbung:
Back