A Hell Of A Way To Boil Water

dogtower, the problem with nuclear power is what do you do with the waste. If can take hundreds of years to be safe. As I said there is no place evenin the outback to store it. Accidents are rare but as in case of Japan can cause great harm.
Obviously Japan made some severe missteps with Fukishima. Their lack of real estate leads to trouble. And California put a plant on the coast, bad idea. But your outback is perfect much as our Yucca Mtn site. Just have to do your homework and do the construction properly and you'll have no issues as is the case most of the time. Cheat on that and you get Chernoble.

Werbung:
Many Countries have tried to transfer their nuclear waste to our outback. At the present we resisted that. If we had our own nuclear plants we would have the same problem . At the moment we do not need nuclear power as we have alternatives.

France and Japan have few other resources. While France has no accidents yet but as I said it is rare. But why take the risk when you don't have to.

Many Countries have tried to transfer their nuclear waste to our outback. At the present we resisted that. If we had our own nuclear plants we would have the same problem . At the moment we do not need nuclear power as we have alternatives.

France and Japan have few other resources. While France has no accidents yet but as I said it is rare. But why take the risk when you don't have to.
Explain to me how you don''t have to .....

Werbung:

Back