A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum bucke

Re: A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum b

my internet news? i dont know what you mean but I know how you are trying to make it sound. It was on the news, I searched the net for the story I SAW on the news, I found it and I posted it here.

If you listen to the link of the recording it's clear that the young girl on the Planned Parenthood end of the line was being led by the caller and absolutely in no way the other way around.

This is the old... Did you stop beating your wife last year, trick. If you say yes or no... you'd still be saying you were a wife beater when you probably NEVER beat your wife at all.

Planned Parenthood was not soliciting for money to in someway try to encourage the abortion of "black babies" as you would have us believe.

They were simply allowing for money to be withheld for poor minority women THAT WANTED AN ABORTION BUT COULD NOT AFFORD IT! Abortions are very expensive. Here in Ohio they start at around $400. It ended up being morphed into something it was never intended to be in some press... but I have no problem at all with what their intention was. It was to basically give someone in need money.

Planned Parenthood being tricked by some smooth telemarketing said they would take money and earmark it for assistance to black women asking for an abortion. It at first came across as someone wanting to help minority women and then morphed into the racial slurs.

It doesn't beat up on Planned Parenthood in anyway what you are doing. You are only trying to hurt the women who search out those clinics to get a completely legal medical service.

Notice you never answered... What if the woman crawled across town through broken glass on her belly to a clinic begging for an abortion... would you say since she's obviously wanting this worse than anything in the world she should be able to get the service? No you'd still want to shut down the medical provider anyway.

So this isn't and never was about someone being tricked into an abortion or not offered every option or selecting a certain race to abort.

It's about you trying to find any angle to take away a woman's legal right to choose.

Headsup... That train already left the station... and you lost big.:eek:

Werbung:
Re: A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum b

If you listen to the link of the recording it's clear that the young girl on the Planned Parenthood end of the line was being led by the caller and absolutely in no way the other way around.

Young girl?

here is the quote from the link I had posted and you replied to

The call to Idaho came in July to Autumn Kersey, vice president of development and marketing for Planned Parenthood of Idaho.

She was the vice president of development and marketing for planned parenthood, I am sure she could hold her own.

Notice you never answered... What if the woman crawled across town through broken glass on her belly to a clinic begging for an abortion... would you say since she's obviously wanting this worse than anything in the world she should be able to get the service? No you'd still want to shut down the medical provider anyway.

If i dont reply to something silly then that means something?

ok Ill reply

the girl would have killed the baby by crawling on broken glass, I would try to clean up the broken glass before she attempted to crawl on her belly and hurt the baby :)

now I have a question for you, would you still insist that its good to slaughter babies if they could communicate with you and ask to have their life spared, remember if you dont reply that means I can decide what that means :)

Young girl?

here is the quote from the link I had posted and you replied to

The call to Idaho came in July to Autumn Kersey, vice president of development and marketing for Planned Parenthood of Idaho.

She was the vice president of development and marketing for planned parenthood, I am sure she could hold her own.

The phone call was eventually taken over by a supervisor who after listening for a minute told your whack job off... and hung up on him.

The phone call was eventually taken over by a supervisor who after listening for a minute told your whack job off... and hung up on him.

I noticed you did not reply to my question about saving the baby if it was able to beg for its life, that must mean you would rather the child slaughtered in every case

oh dear :(

If i dont reply to something silly then that means something?

ok Ill reply

the girl would have killed the baby by crawling on broken glass, I would try to clean up the broken glass before she attempted to crawl on her belly and hurt the baby :)

I know you don't want to admit that you think you should order women to do what YOU want with their bodies and that's why you're doing this stupid tap dance but the question is...

No matter how much a pregnant woman wanted a abortion that was 100% legal & proper would you not say she could not do it and halt her right to choose for herself if you could.

The answer is, yes... so all this bull malarkey you're throwing out there about some other problem is just smoke.

now I have a question for you, would you still insist that its good to slaughter babies if they could communicate with you and ask to have their life spared, remember if you dont reply that means I can decide what that means :)

No. If a baby was to the point of verbal communication it would also be able to survive outside the womb (viability) without any life support from the woman. But up to the point of viability, just like the Birth Control Pill creates an abortion, the decision goes to the woman on whether to give birth.

See I don't have a problem with answering a question and I don't need to set up smoke & mirror reasons for my opinions.
;)

I know you don't want to admit that you think you should order women to do what YOU want with their bodies and that's why you're doing this stupid tap dance but the question is...

No matter how much a pregnant woman wanted a abortion that was 100% legal & proper would you not say she could not do it and halt her right to choose for herself if you could.

The answer is, yes... so all this bull malarkey you're throwing out there about some other problem is just smoke.

No. If a baby was to the point of verbal communication it would also be able to survive outside the womb (viability) without any life support from the woman. But up to the point of viability, just like the Birth Control Pill creates an abortion, the decision goes to the woman on whether to give birth.

See I don't have a problem with answering a question and I don't need to set up smoke & mirror reasons for my opinions.
;)

This might shock you, but I dont know why because I know I have said this before. If there was a way for me to wave a magic wand and ban abortions of all types I would not do it. Now dont get me wrong, I am against aborting a child because you dont "feel" like having a baby but I would not ban it.

I could never vote to keep it legal either. If it were on the ballot I would skip it all together. Were the question on the ballot that a parent must be informed before a child has an abortion, I would vote yes. I think its the most stupid idea that a school can not give your child an asprin for a head ache but they can transport your child to have an abortion without your knowing.

I would also vote yes to ban partial birth abortion (5 months gestation or more) unless it was for the LIFE of the mother. and I would vote FOR the born alive protection act. I think only a sick twisted sub human could deny a living child outside their mothers womb a doctor.

but for abortion from conception to 4 months, I would not vote to ban it BUT I do disagree with it.

I think if abortion houses were honest with the women coming in there as to what they are doing, the risks and the options the abortion rate would reduce to half in a year and then reduce from that in a second year, I just want people to be informed to the things I was NOT informed about and the options I was NOT informed about.

and I would still clean up the glass before the girl crawled on her belly through it, and if I could I would let them know about the risks and other options but if she was less than lets say 4 months pregnant, I would help her in anyway I could even if she had the abortion and then I would drive her home and get her some dinner and tell her its gonna be ok just try and rest

This might shock you, but I dont know why because I know I have said this before. If there was a way for me to wave a magic wand and ban abortions of all types I would not do it. Now dont get me wrong, I am against aborting a child because you dont "feel" like having a baby but I would not ban it.

I could never vote to keep it legal either. If it were on the ballot I would skip it all together. Were the question on the ballot that a parent must be informed before a child has an abortion, I would vote yes. I think its the most stupid idea that a school can not give your child an asprin for a head ache but they can transport your child to have an abortion without your knowing.

I would also vote yes to ban partial birth abortion (5 months gestation or more) unless it was for the LIFE of the mother. and I would vote FOR the born alive protection act. I think only a sick twisted sub human could deny a living child outside their mothers womb a doctor.

but for abortion from conception to 4 months, I would not vote to ban it BUT I do disagree with it.

I think if abortion houses were honest with the women coming in there as to what they are doing, the risks and the options the abortion rate would reduce to half in a year and then reduce from that in a second year, I just want people to be informed to the things I was NOT informed about and the options I was NOT informed about.

and I would still clean up the glass before the girl crawled on her belly through it, and if I could I would let them know about the risks and other options but if she was less than lets say 4 months pregnant, I would help her in anyway I could even if she had the abortion and then I would drive her home and get her some dinner and tell her its gonna be ok just try and rest

But let's face it... that's a whole lot of talk saying nothing.:)

You wouldn't ban it... you wouldn't vote for it. You want parental notifacation... but that's already the case. You don't like partial birth abortion except in life of the mother... but 99% of those procedures were always for that reason or for a severely handicapped fetus.

On the information. You didn't feel you got it and an abortion traumatized you. I feel sorry that you are now unhappy about YOUR decision but it was YOUR decision. You could have researched it yourself for weeks. You could have went to a adoption agency or called a church group for assistance.

BUT YOU SEEKED OUT AN ABORTION CLINIC! They didn't come knocking on your door... they didn't even know you existed until you went looking for them and showed up at THEIR DOOR.

You made the decision when you went seeking them out and now you'd like to play... why didn't THEY talk ME out of it. That's not really fair now is it. Do you go in and get a tattoo and then the next day blame the tattoo parlor because they gave you a tattoo? Course not... or at least you shouldn't.

Like I said I've taken and waited for people at clinics and I've had family have abortions and their minds are made up before they take that step. They know it's not going to be fun and they don't take being there lightly.

What you should do in my opinion is accept that freedom for each individual women to have a choice is the only fair way... but maybe volunteer at at place that encourages alternatives to abortion & provides birth control.

Because I truly feel you have some good understanding of what these women & girls are going through and might be able to help somebody.

You wouldn't ban it... you wouldn't vote for it. You want parental notifacation... but that's already the case. You don't like partial birth abortion except in life of the mother... but 99% of those procedures were always for that reason or for a severely handicapped fetus.

On the information. You didn't feel you got it and an abortion traumatized you. I feel sorry that you are now unhappy about YOUR decision but it was YOUR decision. You could have researched it yourself for weeks. You could have went to a adoption agency or called a church group for assistance.

BUT YOU SEEKED OUT AN ABORTION CLINIC! They didn't come knocking on your door... they didn't even know you existed until you went looking for them and showed up at THEIR DOOR.

You made the decision when you went seeking them out and now you'd like to play... why didn't THEY talk ME out of it. That's not really fair now is it. Do you go in and get a tattoo and then the next day blame the tattoo parlor because they gave you a tattoo? Course not... or at least you shouldn't.

Like I said I've taken and waited for people at clinics and I've had family have abortions and their minds are made up before they take that step. They know it's not going to be fun and they don't take being there lightly.

What you should do in my opinion is accept that freedom for each individual women to have a choice is the only fair way... but maybe volunteer at at place that encourages alternatives to abortion & provides birth control.

Because I truly feel you have some good understanding of what these women & girls are going through and might be able to help somebody.

1ST it was not just me who didnt get good information from PP, whole groups of women in counceling with simular or worse stories.

second, I am not going to like or get overjoiced about abortion just because you think I should. I said I woudlnt vote against early term abortions and I certianly wouldnt treat a person badly for having one but I do not think killing a child is a choice and certianly not a right choice and I cant just decide its a great thing to kill a baby just because you think I should like it.

parental notification is NOT the case in many states, not sure why you think it is but its not. A parent has a right to know if thier own child is about to do this, getting them a decent doctor for one, getting them counceling for another, giving them information and options also.

you just dont seem happy enough no matter what unless someone is jumping up for joy about abortion. its not good enough for you that I say I would not wish to ban it. so ok what ever, just live with the fact that some people cant accept killing children is a choice but understand that there are people out there who do. why is it that I can understand where you are coming from no matter how sick I think it is but you cant accept where other people are coming from?

either way this round and round is pointless I accept your feelings on abortion and you do not accept mine and that is a good ending to the topic

1ST it was not just me who didnt get good information from PP, whole groups of women in counceling with simular or worse stories.

second, I am not going to like or get overjoiced about abortion just because you think I should. I said I woudlnt vote against early term abortions and I certianly wouldnt treat a person badly for having one but I do not think killing a child is a choice and certianly not a right choice and I cant just decide its a great thing to kill a baby just because you think I should like it.

parental notification is NOT the case in many states, not sure why you think it is but its not. A parent has a right to know if thier own child is about to do this, getting them a decent doctor for one, getting them counceling for another, giving them information and options also.

you just dont seem happy enough no matter what unless someone is jumping up for joy about abortion. its not good enough for you that I say I would not wish to ban it. so ok what ever, just live with the fact that some people cant accept killing children is a choice but understand that there are people out there who do. why is it that I can understand where you are coming from no matter how sick I think it is but you cant accept where other people are coming from?

either way this round and round is pointless I accept your feelings on abortion and you do not accept mine and that is a good ending to the topic

I'm not taking part in this discussion, but I am reading it and I have to say that this post dramtically mis-states what Tops had to say in his last post.

here is a youtube, I am in a hurry so I picked the first one I could find with the tape.

at the end of the youtube is the tape of the conversation we have been bantering about.

the man is calling directly to the director, she at the end after hearing all his racist comments says though its the first time she has taken a request like this she is excited about it and doesnt want to get anything wrong, then starts taking his information to get the donation to kill the targeted black baby.

As I said in my last post trying to be understanding...

I hope you eventually find a way to forgive yourself. I have absolutely no doubt you did what you felt you had to do at the time.

Werbung:

I'm not taking part in this discussion, but I am reading it and I have to say that this post dramtically mis-states what Tops had to say in his last post.

Thanks Mare... it's a tough topic. So tough that I see no other way but letting each individual woman make up her own mind. Nobody likes being in that spot.

Back