A Couple of Things

Segep

First, enforce the forum rules, or scrap them altogether. If personal attacks are allowed to go unchallenged by the board administration (such as shut your faggot face you faggot), then I am going to assume that there really are no rules and I will respond in kind.

Second, stop allowing users (including admin) to use more than one account. Few people will enjoy posting here if they can't tell who is who, nor if someone is really who they say they are and no one else. However, there are sometimes two or more people who use the same IP address (I know of at least one husband and wife on my board--at first I thought they were the same people, but later I could tell that they really were who they said they were).

There has been something fishy with this board ever since I found it. Most noticeably, the mysterious character "hereyago" who spammed other forums in an attempt to get people to visit HOP. The official story that I heard was that he was banned from this forum for spamming other forums. OK, I was suspicious but not willing to question it until I noticed that hereyago has mysteriously morphed into "zerorelations". Now can someone please explain to me how a banned member was able to change his username? If admin really was spamming other forums, fine, admit it. Who cares? I'd much rather hang out with an honest spammer than a dishonest one.

In this screenshot that I picked up from google's cache, you can clearly see threads that were started by "hereyago":

And in this more recent screenshot, those very same threads are now authored by "zerorelations"

And where did Koios go? Who is he now? Where did "Moderator" go? Who is he now? Who are you people?

Seriously, if you can't trust admin, who can you trust? How can I really be sure that posters who break the rules and attack other members aren't really admin in disguise?

I believe some sort of explanation is warranted.

Werbung:
Oh yeah, this is kind of an aside, but requiring people to register to read all the threads is totally gay. A smart person will realize that all he/she has to do is block cookies from being set by houseofpolitics.com and he/she will be able to surf all the threads without registering. An alternate method is to delete all cookies set by houseofpolitics.com when you get the message that you've viewed too many threads.

1.All users that had more than 1 account, they were banned on the 2nd account.
2.Hereyago it's not a spammer.
3.Koios is busy, and he doesn't have time for moderation anymore so he left 9sublime his mod position.
4.Me ? Attacking other members via different accounts ? HAHA funny. But NO!
5.That cookie thing is to encourage people to register our forum.

Werbung:
Cool. Thanks. That really helps ease my mind and create a more open environment where an honest exchange of ideas can take place, IMO.

I didn't really believe any of the admins had secret accounts that they attack other members with. (BTW, when I said admin, I didn't mean you, necessarily. I meant any admin, mod or super mod).

I know the cookie thing is to encourage people to register, but there must be a better way. It's bound to just piss people off if they can't lurk for awhile before registering. I know some guys who lurk on a board at least a month or two before joining.

Back