A 1871 design

the annoying thing

This is a group I shot a couple days ago.
The gun is a Italian replica of a 1871 colt design. Single action fixed sights.in 357 mag.
The ammo is my own a 158 space coast cast lead semi was cutter.with my secret load lol
Of course I did do a action job myself and it's made of modern materials. But still a pretty good pattern for a gun designed in 1872.
Some of my favorite firearms come from that period.IMG_20231102_152441.jpg

Werbung:
This is a group I shot a couple days ago.
The gun is a Italian replica of a 1871 colt design. Single action fixed sights.in 357 mag.
The ammo is my own a 158 space coast cast lead semi was cutter.with my secret load lol
Of course I did do a action job myself and it's made of modern materials. But still a pretty good pattern for a gun designed in 1872.
Some of my favorite firearms come from that period.View attachment 8630
Americans should get acquainted with strong-armed defenders like my uncle Uzzi, who can deal with the violence of the out-of-control wicked when necessary.

I have been a gun user almost my entire life from about the age of 5.I have been a hunter from around the age of 10 squirrels with a single barrel 28 gauge.
I have carried a gun professionally for almost 29 years.I support gun safety and reasonable gun laws for buying and Carry.
Most of the guns I have owned in my life were for hunting and target use. But changed after seeing how people really were .
I had a lot of guns at one time but have sold most of them .

I have been a gun user almost my entire life from about the age of 5.I have been a hunter from around the age of 10 squirrels with a single barrel 28 gauge.
I have carried a gun professionally for almost 29 years.I support gun safety and reasonable gun laws for buying and Carry.
Most of the guns I have owned in my life were for hunting and target use. But changed after seeing how people really were .
I had a lot of guns at one time but have sold most of them .
I was 13 when I bought my first pistol at a pawn shop in Austin. The pistol was not registered but that was common in those days. I kept that unregistered pistol for more than 50 years before giving it to my son-in-law. I believe the purchase was illegal, but I told the salesperson my mom was OK with me buying the gun, so he sold it to me. That was also common back then but not as common today.

I was 13 when I bought my first pistol at a pawn shop in Austin. The pistol was not registered but that was common in those days. I kept that unregistered pistol for more than 50 years before giving it to my son-in-law. I believe the purchase was illegal, but I told the salesperson my mom was OK with me buying the gun, so he sold it to me. That was also common back then but not as common today.
Yes it sounds shady but I'm assuming your close to my age . Things Were different then we didn't have all the things commiting gun crimes and the gangs were much less violent .

Yes it sounds shady but I'm assuming your close to my age . Things Were different then we didn't have all the things commiting gun crimes and the gangs were much less violent .
I pulled my pistol one time 25 years ago to successfully diffuse a serious threat. One of my employees also pulled out my gun from under my truck seat and stopped an ongoing felonious crime. Guns should be respected by all Americans as great tools to suppress crime and violence.

I pulled my pistol one time 25 years ago to successfully diffuse a serious threat. One of my employees also pulled out my gun from under my truck seat and stopped an ongoing felonious crime. Guns should be respected by all Americans as great tools to suppress crime and violence.
I only touched mine at work 4 times over the years of that I only drew my gun 2 times. ! when responding to a armed robbery on campus and another time when a guy claiming he was armed and hiding in brush a homeless vagrant .I actually tased him some time after that about 18 months threatening people again .

I only touched mine at work 4 times over the years of that I only drew my gun 2 times. ! when responding to a armed robbery on campus and another time when a guy claiming he was armed and hiding in brush a homeless vagrant .I actually tased him some time after that about 18 months threatening people again .
Several adults in our church have concealed carry permits and carry their concealed weapons to church and most other places. We have never had a gun accident or criminal incident in 50 years of that practice.

Werbung:
Several adults in our church have concealed carry permits and carry their concealed weapons to church and most other places. We have never had a gun accident or criminal incident in 50 years of that practice.
Hats cool . I belong to a private club that you have to apply and be approved to join . People there are very very polite , It it because were all armed or just the nature of gun owners..
To me its the nature of gun owners I was raised to be polite in person.

Back