9-11 Conspiricy Question

I analyzed the progression of the destruction the very first time I saw the video and knew exactly what I was looking at. I often have to do mechanical support structural calculations inside furnace environments so it's pretty "old hat" for me. My eyes ARE open.

Werbung:
I analyzed the progression of the destruction the very first time I saw the video and knew exactly what I was looking at. I often have to do mechanical support structural calculations inside furnace environments so it's pretty "old hat" for me. My eyes ARE open.

So the symmetrical nature of the "collapse" did not bother you?
and the fact that pulverized material was ejected 60 meters beyond the outside walls of the WTC?

Truly
the emperor is NAKED!

So the symmetrical nature of the "collapse" did not bother you?
and the fact that pulverized material was ejected 60 meters beyond the outside walls of the WTC?

Truly
the emperor is NAKED!

What effect do you think that the air in the enclosed rooms had on pulverized material as it was compressed from the weight of the material collapsed in on it from above? Could the air have been compressed enough to blow material 60 meters beyond the walls?

Given the very uniform nature of the distribution of pulverized material ( both towers )...
I really wonder what caused pulverization and ejection of this material? This would take a LOT of energy and the falling mass if the upper part of the building would NOT be sufficient to insure the COMPLETE destruction of the tower(s).

This is not rocket science, common sense!

A! bust the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

The anti-Christ aside .... Please note that Bush was NOT a central player in this, Bush was only an actor playing a part. There is a VERY serious problem here in that there has as yet not been a proper examination of the EVIDENCE in this matter in a court of law. Bush is at the very least an accessory to first degree murder, and guilty of dereliction of duty, when the COMMANDER in CHIEF sits in a photo op, and continues to sit, after being told AMERICA is under attack..... what?

Clearly the emperor is NAKED!

This would take a LOT of energy and the falling mass if the upper part of the building would NOT be sufficient to insure the COMPLETE destruction of the tower(s).
Having worked that out mathematically like a structural engineer, please share your calculations with us.

I personally have not done the calculations, HOWEVER, Have you seen the presentation "BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH" by Richard Gage?

Also, have you seen the Nat.Geo TV bit about 9/11?
Can you see how bogus the "science" that they present as "proof" that the taxpayer funded OFFICIAL story is the truth? The man behind the curtain is working very hard at keeping the illusion going!

Not to mention the completely bogus attempt to psychoanalyze the truth movement members as a homogeneous mass, rather than recognizing that the movement is made up of a lot of INDIVIDUALS, with the only unifying factor being that they do NOT buy the OFFICIAL story about 9/11!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNT REICHSTAG!

Fish condominiums... get your fish condominiums... selling fish condominiums today only... selling them cheap!

Can't guarantee occupants won't move but a great deal today on fish condominiums!:D

Fish condominiums... get your fish condominiums... selling fish condominiums today only... selling them cheap!

Can't guarantee occupants won't move but a great deal today on fish condominiums!:D

Ok, I'll byte ... just exactly what are you on about?

Color me curious...

A! arrest the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

I personally have not done the calculations, HOWEVER, Have you seen the presentation "BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH" by Richard Gage?

Also, have you seen the Nat.Geo TV bit about 9/11?
Can you see how bogus the "science" that they present as "proof" that the taxpayer funded OFFICIAL story is the truth? The man behind the curtain is working very hard at keeping the illusion going!

Not to mention the completely bogus attempt to psychoanalyze the truth movement members as a homogeneous mass, rather than recognizing that the movement is made up of a lot of INDIVIDUALS, with the only unifying factor being that they do NOT buy the OFFICIAL story about 9/11!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNT REICHSTAG!

In the end I have to come down on the side of Nospam, there are simply too many unanswered questions. Three unique building collapses in one day is hard to accept. The fact that the foundations were pulverized concrete and molten metal are hard to equate to a plane crash since jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to metal structural steel. The collection of all the surveillance camera films by the FBI and the subsequent failure to release those films. The fact that there was so little investigation of the material at the site to check for military explosives despite the reports by firemen of cascading series of explosions. What happened to the gold in the repository under the World Trade Center?

More damning is the total failure of the whole US military to protect our biggest city or even their own headquarters. The whole thing stinks. We should recall how long it took for the real story of Pearl Harbor to come to light.

I was intrigued by the seismograph recordings of large explosions down in the ground just a few seconds before each of the towers collapsed.

I'm not pointing the middle finger at anyone, but the official story doesn't hold water. What was accomplished by the attack? Well, our rights have curtailed, we have gotten involved in an expensive, endless war that has made a lot of money for some people, the country has again been divided by the argument of what really happened... If there is one quality that defines politicians and people in places of power it is their universal deceit. Obie appears to be just another one of the same people who have turned this country from a representative republic into a kakistocracy (government by the people LEAST suited to govern). We know they're lying because their lips are moving.

Another thing I've wondered about is the number of people who hate and mistrust the government, but who have quietly accepted the government story about 9/11 with out demur.

"kakistocracy (government by the people LEAST suited to govern). We know they're lying because their lips are moving."

Thank U ever so much
SIR!

Kakistocracy ..... I'll have to add that to my vocabulary.

(funny, Microsloth spell check doesn't recognize it....)

A! arrest the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Werbung:
OOPS, I stand corrected

sorry about that.

just for sheer speculation, does anyone have any sort of guess as to what "top gun" was trying to say? "fish condos"? what?

Back