6 things you need to know

Werbung:
Its the same here in Europe in the long run. Financial analysts say this for some time already. There simply is no other way to eliminate all the debt.
Well, we could at least stop amassing MORE debt. We cannot continue without a very bad outcome.

I don't get why politicians don't understand the concept of a budget. @dogtowner I completely agree! Why are we increasing the debt to such a great extent? The games that our government is playing will lead to a bite in the butt very soon.

Werbung:
The amounts get so high that they actually cease to become meaningful to anybody. I mean, as a normal working guy in the UK, winning a million on the lottery would be life changing for me, as it would for a lot of people. I don't know what a million pound looks like and probably never will, but you know what difference it would make.

Then you've got the sports stars that earn that every month. It's unreal money, that you probably couldn't even spend, but you'd probably give it a good go.

Then you jump up past the sheikh billionaires and Russian oligarchs, to a countries debt. When they say a country is in a trillion pounds worth of debt, what does that mean? A trillion pound? To the layman, the working man on the street it doesn't mean anything, it's just an imaginary figure that might aswell not exist to you or me

Back