45% of Sanders fans won't vote HRC

Like I've said before on here, I'm in the UK so I won't pretend to know enough about Trump to say if he'll be a decent president or not, all we get over here to go off is the media coverage and to say it isn't favorable for Trump would be an understatement. There are similarities though it seems between him and Nigel Farage, and while they do both come out with statements that probably can't be backed up, they do seems to represent an ever increasing voice.

While there are calls that they are right wing and racist, Farage for example managed to get over 17 million voters to vote leave in the Brexit referendum, me being one of them, so to think that Tump won't be a decent opposition for Clinton, might be doing him a bit of a dis-service.
Trump will be fine. Probably better than fine. He's smart enough to know to put good people around him AND smart enough to know that they are good and will listen first.

Werbung:
Like I've said before on here, I'm in the UK so I won't pretend to know enough about Trump to say if he'll be a decent president or not, all we get over here to go off is the media coverage and to say it isn't favorable for Trump would be an understatement. There are similarities though it seems between him and Nigel Farage, and while they do both come out with statements that probably can't be backed up, they do seems to represent an ever increasing voice.

While there are calls that they are right wing and racist, Farage for example managed to get over 17 million voters to vote leave in the Brexit referendum, me being one of them, so to think that Tump won't be a decent opposition for Clinton, might be doing him a bit of a dis-service.

Like I have said before:

C.H.Spurgeon, Nov. 1887, The Sword and Trowel

“Believers in Christ’s atonement are now in declared union with those who make light of it; believers in Holy Scripture are in confederacy with those who deny plenary inspiration; those who hold evangelical doctrine are in open alliance with those who call the fall a fable, who deny the personality of the Holy Ghost, who call justification by faith immoral, and hold that there is another probation after death... Yes, we have before us the wretched spectacle of professedly orthodox Christians publicly avowing their union with those who deny the faith, and scarcely concealing their contempt for those who cannot be guilty of such gross disloyalty to Christ. To be very plain, we are unable to call these things Christian Unions, they begin to look like Confederacies in Evil... It is our solemn conviction that where there can be no real spiritual communion there should be no pretense of fellowship. Fellowship with known and vital error is participation in sin.”

Back