39 years ago tomorrow...

dogtowner

Staff member
I was hungover and sweating whiskey in a gray tux looking down the aisle at my beautiful bride walking my way.
Somehow or other she managed to put up with me every day since. For that she gets a nice dinner out. And the chore of trying to put up with me further.

Anniversary are fun.

Werbung:
Good news for once!!
Happy Anniversary mate .... to you and yer missus and all the best for your many happy years ahead. I wish you all that you both wish for !!!

Cheers to you both
air do dheagh shlàinte....... best said with a glass of Old Pulteney...!!

Last edited:
Good news for once!!
Happy Anniversary mate .... to you and yer missus and all the best for your many happy years ahead. I wish you all that you both wish for !!!

Cheers to you both
air do dheagh shlàinte....... best said with a glass of Old Pulteney...!!
Thx Scotty. Just may get down a bottle of single malt this weekend.

But you would be hard pressed to find one I don't like.
There are a lot to choose! Theres two I like one The Glenturret - from a really nice little town called Crieff its a small distillery but an old one. The other is Old Pulteney.. the distillery sits near the dockside and over the years it takes on the flavour of the sea - it has a delicate saltyness to it.

I was hungover and sweating whiskey in a gray tux looking down the aisle at my beautiful bride walking my way.
Somehow or other she managed to put up with me every day since. For that she gets a nice dinner out. And the chore of trying to put up with me further.

Anniversary are fun.

She must, indeed, be super-woman. . .or a saint! ;)

Congratulations to her at the least!

There are a lot to choose! Theres two I like one The Glenturret - from a really nice little town called Crieff its a small distillery but an old one. The other is Old Pulteney.. the distillery sits near the dockside and over the years it takes on the flavour of the sea - it has a delicate saltyness to it.
I'll keep an eye out, thx for the insider information !

Lovely, thx for asking. And thx to the bovine that tasted so perfect.

Cooked over charcoal I hope...got to keep the old carbon footprint big as possible...

July 21 my wife and I hit 39 years...1978 was a good year except for one notable wart....Jimmy Carter and his misery index.

Cooked over charcoal I hope...got to keep the old carbon footprint big as possible...

July 21 my wife and I hit 39 years...1978 was a good year except for one notable wart....Jimmy Carter and his misery index.
Didn't visit the kitchen but I know there was fire involved. Congrats to you and your bride if a little off on timing.
Went to a chain chop house called Ruth's Chris. Looks like there are some in the UK if you like cow.

Werbung:
Back