1237 Magic Win? Or Simply The Voters Voice to Win?

AbeLincoln

Elections were simpler way back then in the 50s before the 2016 Contested Convention era. The political electoral process was easy to understand and trust all would go well with the elected president.

Obviously, when dirty, hacking deception on the politicking pattern by the so-called leaders in position, suspicion brews up from some convoluted rules, in which, are far too many to go about, read and study.

But history happens and repeats when something in the electoral process goes awry OR wrong, IMHO. How about the voters' voting for their well-studied choice of candidate? Obama got his votes from illegal immigrants who were granted amnesty during the Bush administration, shortly before the BO and WH administration.

I'm brave to say that Trump's policy focus on his June 2016 presidential announcement, people-voters' steady and vast flow of understanding why Trump should be President of the United States of America--- we will see great changes--far and wide-- in the political, social and economic failed system. We wouldn't have the need for a contested or brokered convention the next time around.

Trump shall set up the right pace for real democracy and American freedom!

Werbung:
The only problem Trump presents is eliminating much of the reason to have "the establushment". They want to keep their phoney baloney jobs.

We badly need a change. It's not working the old way.

Just from a stand point viewing Trump as a man. He doesn't appear to be genuine to me in everything that he's saying he wants to accomplish. He likes to pander to his crowds, and get them riled up. We talk about establishment, and he has buddies that fund the establishment. I dare say he is just blowing smoke now, and if he were elected we see no change, but more of the same. Maybe that just me being a cynic, but that's what my gut is telling me.

Just from a stand point viewing Trump as a man. He doesn't appear to be genuine to me in everything that he's saying he wants to accomplish. He likes to pander to his crowds, and get them riled up. We talk about establishment, and he has buddies that fund the establishment. I dare say he is just blowing smoke now, and if he were elected we see no change, but more of the same. Maybe that just me being a cynic, but that's what my gut is telling me.
Trump is one guy and while he can't be bought, congress can. So that influence could be lessened but not eliminated.
Things are not supposed to be unilateral so getting closer to that would be an improvement.

Trump is one guy and while he can't be bought, congress can. So that influence could be lessened but not eliminated.
Things are not supposed to be unilateral so getting closer to that would be an improvement.
He can't be bought, but you have to ponder where his allegiances lie. Are they with those in the middle class and below bracket? Or is he just using that as a ploy to gain votes, and is really going to just work to benefit his billionaire buddies? I mean on my part it would be just pure speculation, but at least I'll take the time to think about it instead of blindly voting him in because he sounds different than the other candidates.

He can't be bought, but you have to ponder where his allegiances lie. Are they with those in the middle class and below bracket? Or is he just using that as a ploy to gain votes, and is really going to just work to benefit his billionaire buddies? I mean on my part it would be just pure speculation, but at least I'll take the time to think about it instead of blindly voting him in because he sounds different than the other candidates.
The question is how best to benefit the middle class. Any way you slice it, rich guys will be part of the picture.

So is it better to have the government favor certain ones and not others or not favor one over another ?

Get government out of the way.

Truth be told. The 1% don't care about everyone else. Trump is part of that group. The government serves them not the people who vote for any leader. So though it might appear that Trump might not be bought, should he win the election, he'll do what everyone else does — serve the interests of the elite.

To be honest it doesn't matter who gets elected. Nothing will change.

I think, if Trump wins the election, people will never forget what he promised to do "on day 1" of his presidency. His name, his family members, his business integrity are on the line. Tens of millions of his supporters who entrusted to him the leadership position will come after him and his family if he doesn't deliver.

He cares. That's why he's running for the leadership position-- to serve his country and the legal citizens of America.

Clinton says that illegal immigrants will benefit taxpayers' and Obamacare money once she's elected. And would not secure borders. She'd open to free-trade losing home-companies and jobs.

This is a scary regime Clinton will follow through after Obama!

Werbung:
On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.
I have no doubt that Obamacare will be repealed but that's about all Trump will do. Politicians make lots of campaign promises, most of which they won't keep. Trump won't be any different. He's good at lying and will continue lying to retain the loyalty of his supporters.

Back