100,000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It is my pleasure to announce that House Of Politics has achieved a huge milestone: we have reached 100,000 posts! :)

The forum has undergone a significant growth in the last year and I want to thank all moderators and users for their continuing support...

Thank you!

Werbung:
At The Ohio State University there's a famous acronym TBDBITL.

It stands for... The best damn band in the land!

That would be you guys Walter and all the Mods... thanks for providing the HOP!

SO WHERE ARE ALL OF THE BELLS & WHISTLES...PARTY HATS, BALLOONS, CONFETTII, STREAMERS...CHAMPAGNE...AHHHH SOME NON-ACOLHOLIC APPLE CIDER....CAKE & ICE CREAM...???

OK, I'M HEARING THE CRICKETS CHIRPING.
WELL, THEN ----CONGRATULATIONS

A great milestone for this forum. I remember joining when it was just 5 or 6 regulars - most of them aren't about anymore sadly and its made me realise I should really start posting again.

Well done Walter and all the moderators!

It is healthy when the forum grows and develops. There is nothing is more sad, when see the died forums. Forums where there is no visitor. And here the life simply boils.

It is healthy when the forum grows and develops. There is nothing is more sad, when see the died forums. Forums where there is no visitor. And here the life simply boils.

yes that does suck, I was site admin for one that that happend to, mostly do to the site owners while trying to make the board more meaningful and casting out a few people that did not add to it , or felt took away from real debate...also took some of the fun out...and it was not good without a huge movement of new faces...

It is my pleasure to announce that House Of Politics has achieved a huge milestone: we have reached 100,000 posts! :)

The forum has undergone a significant growth in the last year and I want to thank all moderators and users for their continuing support...

Thank you!

Congratulation to HOP! Also, kudos to those, past AND PRESENT! who have managed to achieve the necessary balance of control (for the most part...;) and allow open discussion of issues. HOP is one of the few forum sites on the internet that never seems to be tilted to either side. Particular threads, maybe, and that is hardly unavoidable. But not the forum as a whole.

I've found it a fascinating site to gain insight into the thought process of the participants. There are those who have not much productive to contribute, and others who are nearly always enlightening. Sometimes we come to preach to the choir and hone our own views, sometimes we come to have animated and often heated discussions, sometimes we come to merely view one side resembling a flock of buzzards tearing up a carcass.

All who come and contribute have their purpose, and thank you HOP for allowing this forum for the exchange to continue.

A great milestone for this forum. I remember joining when it was just 5 or 6 regulars - most of them aren't about anymore sadly and its made me realise I should really start posting again.

Well done Walter and all the moderators!

Hey 9! We're both a couple of the surviving "old-timers" around here. I was a bit later than you, but even then there were a handful of contributers with a lot of members who signed up for I-have-no-idea-why! I may skip out for a while, when other things in life are absorbing my time and attention, but I always come back.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back