10 Reasons Gay Marriage is Unamerican and Wrong

Werbung:
DUH!! Could it be because they share the same BLOOD? :rolleyes::D:D

Two sisters can not have kids but they also can not marry under current law or even if they passed homosexual marriage laws.

I nor my brother can have kids so why would you or anyone care if we got married, not that I would do it but just saying, it is not just homosexuals who can not get married.

Two sisters can not have kids but they also can not marry under current law or even if they passed homosexual marriage laws.

I nor my brother can have kids so why would you or anyone care if we got married, not that I would do it but just saying, it is not just homosexuals who can not get married.

Why would anyone want to get married to their sister or brother?

You are grasping at straws. . .

I am pretty sure that there will NEVER be an outcry to allow siblings to legally marry.. .If there ever is. . .I promise I'll come to you and apologize for my mistake! :rolleyes::D:D

You are grasping at straws. . .

I am pretty sure that there will NEVER be an outcry to allow siblings to legally marry.. .If there ever is. . .I promise I'll come to you and apologize for my mistake! :rolleyes::D:D

I personally do not know why anyone would get married, homosexual or not... but if someone wants to marry their dog or their cousin Shelley Its none of our business :)

... it is not just homosexuals who can not get married.
You make a valid point and it goes unaddressed. The problem is not that the state will not recognize gay marriage. In a truly free nation, nobody would need a license to get married because the state doesn't have any business regulating the lives of free people.

You make a valid point and it goes unaddressed. The problem is not that the state will not recognize gay marriage. In a truly free nation, nobody would need a license to get married because the state doesn't have any business regulating the lives of free people.

The push for homosexual marriage for most is to (hope) it forces people to accept their lifestyle. I guess over time it would. And it’s for the $$$

If it were just about a ceremony and commitment, they could get any number of people to marry them

What bugs me is that all the people pushing for homosexuals to get married never speak up for those who perhaps want a polygamist life style or want to get married to their cousin Shelley. They want to get their agenda through then shut the door for the rest who want "equal" rights.

Same reason homosexuals would, the benefits. Take spinster sisters or brothers (not sure what the term for unmarried brothers is). They would be better off with these government benefits. When you're down to a fixed income you need to get creative trying to deal with inflation. Unless you are a 1%er like you and Mr Open.

Same reason homosexuals would, the benefits. Take spinster sisters or brothers (not sure what the term for unmarried brothers is). They would be better off with these government benefits. When you're down to a fixed income you need to get creative trying to deal with inflation. Unless you are a 1%er like you and Mr Open.

Could you please stop yourself from resuming yoiur attacks or should I put you back on ignore?

At least, if you can't live withiyt snipe comments, for your own credibility you may want to make those snipe commentnts accurate instead of spinning again!

When did I say that I was a 1%er?

what I did say was that, at some point, for a few years, PRIOR to our retiring, my husband and I had a large enough income that itqualified us for the BOTTOM of the ladder of the 1%.

I GUESS THAT BOTHERED YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN't get over it and you need to spin it into YOUR interpretation. . . Which bares no resemblance to the truth.

If you cannot be civil, stop answering to my posts.

Could you please stop yourself from resuming yoiur attacks or should I put you back on ignore?

At least, if you can't live withiyt snipe comments, for your own credibility you may want to make those snipe commentnts accurate instead of spinning again!

When did I say that I was a 1%er?

what I did say was that, at some point, for a few years, PRIOR to our retiring, my husband and I had a large enough income that itqualified us for the BOTTOM of the ladder of the 1%.

I GUESS THAT BOTHERED YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN't get over it and you need to spin it into YOUR interpretation. . . Which bares no resemblance to the truth.

If you cannot be civil, stop answering to my posts.

I'm sorry for referencing what is very obviously an embarrassment.

But I see you accept that my point is valid as you chose to not refute.

Do as you wish ignore-wise, its your prerogative of course. But I said nothing un-civil. Its not like I referred to you in the same insulting terms as you frequently refer to me. And unless I missed something in the rulebook, I'm free to post back to anyone. Management can correct me if I am mistaken.

I'm sorry for referencing what is very obviously an embarrassment.

But I see you accept that my point is valid as you chose to not refute.

Do as you wish ignore-wise, its your prerogative of course. But I said nothing un-civil. Its not like I referred to you in the same insulting terms as you frequently refer to me. And unless I missed something in the rulebook, I'm free to post back to anyone. Management can correct me if I am mistaken.

No dear, I do not accept your half baked theories.

And, I assume since you do not even acknowledge that your attack on my "supposed" 1%er status was a mean spirited spin, and nothing more, you agree with my analysis of it.

I am not at all embarrassed of having been part of he 1%er once upon the time. . .Why should I? As we are seeing, even today with OWS, there are quite a few 1%ers who do have a social conscience. . .and I was one of them.

What I object to. . .as always, is the way you LIE by turning around very clear statements and using your lies to TRY to embarrass or belittle people. This is trolling, and you know it.

I am perfectly aware that you can answer to any posts (you seem to love to answer my posts, but mostly in attempts to ridicule them by twisting them), and it is my prerogative to ignore everyone of your answers.

This will do just fine.

If it were legal I would marry my brother. sister or son to get them on my government medical plan. I would marry both my kids to keep from them paying taxes on anything I leave them after I die. So yes, I see where you are coming from and you are right.

Werbung:
If it were legal I would marry my brother. sister or son to get them on my government medical plan. I would marry both my kids to keep from them paying taxes on anything I leave them after I die. So yes, I see where you are coming from and you are right.

So, YOU are on a government medical plan, but you hate it so much that you don't want anyone else to get it?

You know, I bet you could give up your government plan (even medicare is not OBLIGATORY) and purchase your own private insurance. . .and there would be no problem for your brother, sister and son to get that private insurance plan either. . . especially now that Obama's plan is taking away the "pre-existing condition" imposed by private insurance.

Re: tax advantages of civil union/marriage. . .why don't we just get rid of it for EVERYBODY! why are heterosexual MARRIED couples the only ones getting those advantages. . .that would level the playing field in terms of "equal rights" and get rid of a lot of silliness in the process!

And. . .I am one of those "heterosexual married couples."

Back